Sapientia’s attorneys have experience representing clients in various employment-related litigation such as:
- wrongful discharge and termination claims
- whistleblower and retaliation claims
- unpaid wages, commissions, and vacation pay
- unfair competition and trade secrets
- non-compete and non-solicitation contracts
- discrimination and harassment claims
- agency proceedings
Sapientia’s attorneys have appeared in both state and federal cases in these employment matters. They have also presented employment issues to the Seventh Circuit, Eighth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
As with all client matters, Sapientia is particularly sensitive to litigation costs that clients face. We understand the need for corporate counsel to project and meet company budgets, and we appreciate the difficulty that litigation presents in meeting those objectives. This dilemma becomes increasingly taxing as the number of employment matters rise.
Sapientia welcomes the opportunity to explore alternative fee arrangements in employment-related cases to help clients better control their litigation expenses. We are committed to finding adaptable structures that meet your business needs as well as ours.