Estate Planning, Trusts & Probate
Sapientia Law Group offers full-service estate planning and estate administration services to individuals and families. We explain the law and terminology to our clients, we listen to their goals and concerns, and we respond with sophisticated, practical and value-oriented services to achieve those planning objectives. We are proud to represent a wide spectrum of clients ranging from young couples requiring assistance with their first wills to large estates requiring sophisticated planning techniques.
Estate planning is the area of law concerned with:
- Planning for your property, including the management of your property (assets) during your life and the administration and distribution of your property after your death; and
- Planning for your person, including your health and personal care decisions and those of any minor child or dependent for whom you have responsibility during life.
Our attorneys have significant experience providing estate planning advice and regularly assist clients with the following services:
- Revocable living trusts
- Assistance with trust funding
- Powers of attorney
- Healthcare Directives
- Estate tax reduction strategies
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Succession planning for family-owned businesses and family cabins
- Life insurance trusts and related planning
- Special needs or supplemental needs trusts
Estate planning is essential for most people. It is a primary step in planning your personal affairs. Our estate planning and estate administration practice is designed to meet our clients’ broad range of needs, from simple to sophisticated.